« Home | Scottish Highlands 2 bridges in Putrajaya Eiffel ... » | See me on me camera phone? Self-potrait at the Ro... » | The sunset reflected on our van when in Scotland ... » | Me bro and his family on the ferry from PangkorSti... » | Me loitering on the 2nd level of the Eiffel TowerH... » 

Saturday, May 20, 2006 


Sunset at the Kg Ayer in Brunei


Keep an eye on the truth! Me reflected on a bottle of CK Truth!


Taiping Lake gardens


Looking out, looking in. Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm imissw
  • From
My profile

Rights

    Unless otherwise stated, all photos posted on this blog belong to me personally and are taken using my Nikon COOLPIX 2100. I reserve all rights pertaining to them. Kindly refrain from using any of my photos without obtaining prior consent from me. Thank you.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates