« Home | Weng Soon's » | Boats » | Me looking out me window onto Square 1 and 2 of c... » | Ardvreck Castle, Scotland Sunset on the window of... » | Red skies turning the river into the Red Sea in B... » | Sunset at the Kg Ayer in Brunei Keep an eye on th... » | Scottish Highlands 2 bridges in Putrajaya Eiffel ... » | See me on me camera phone? Self-potrait at the Ro... » | The sunset reflected on our van when in Scotland ... » | Me bro and his family on the ferry from PangkorSti... » 

Monday, May 29, 2006 


Sunrise reflected on the library building at UoE


Still waters in Bera just before we disturbed it!


Alberto keeping an eye on Michael in Paris!


This was meant as a joke - but look at how clean the roof of me car was! So clean that the apartments next to TLC building is reflected clearly on it! Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm imissw
  • From
My profile

Rights

    Unless otherwise stated, all photos posted on this blog belong to me personally and are taken using my Nikon COOLPIX 2100. I reserve all rights pertaining to them. Kindly refrain from using any of my photos without obtaining prior consent from me. Thank you.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates